About Dr. Fatma Ahmed
Dr. Fatma, a highly accomplished professional, earned her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from Assiut University in 1999. She went on to obtain a Masters in Obstetrics and Gynecology and became a member of the prestigious European Infertility Society. With her extensive knowledge and expertise, Dr. Fatma focuses on supporting women who are experiencing delayed childbearing. Her compassionate approach and dedication to reproductive health make her a trusted ally for those navigating their fertility journey.
- Follow up on pregnancies treat pain and menstrual disorders
- Postpartum follow-up and breastfeeding and infections of the genital tract
- Treatment of ovarian cysts and hormonal disorders
- Treatment of primary and secondary infertility cases
- Treatment of recurrent miscarriages